Yin Yoga Workshop
13 July, saturday from 10h to 13h
Yin yoga prepares the body to sit for meditation. We reach deeper layers of fascia and connective tissues. Allowing life energy, QI, to flow free again. The combination with a quality of awareness through mindfulness makes this practice even more interesting.
Here we embody the warmer seasons. Focussing on 3 elements which will offer a new combination for our workshops:
• Wood | Liver and gallbladder. Emotional and mental qualities; Compassion and flexibility. Balances muscular cramps, fatigue, headaches, inflammation and Arthritis.
• Fire | Heart and small intestine. Emotional and mental qualities; Harmony, inner peace and connection. Balances joylessness, blood pressure and cardio-vascular diseases.
• Earth | Spleen and stomach. Emotional and mental qualities; Clear thinking and being grounded. Balances dullness, lethargy, craving sweets and digestive issues.
We offer the chance to easily adapt a good Yin yoga home practice after your attendance. Participation is accessible for everyone; beginners and regular yoga practitioners. Program subjects:
• Noticing our intentions.
• Introduction meridian health.
• Meditation in motion, diving deep.
• PDF of the workshop will be shared.
Limited places available. The practice is mainly guided in English.
Included: yoga mats, blankets, cushions and blocks. Short break.
Francisca Schouten has been practicing Yoga since 2004 and began teaching in 2014 in the Netherlands, having trained 200 RYT with several teacher trainings in the Netherlands and Belgium. In 2015 she began to teach at Budadharma.